It is with great pleasure that VigiTrust invites you to the next VigiTrust Advisory Board on Thursday June 17th, 2021.
How do we protect younger & older generation online?
Meet the cyber security experts who will discuss this event’s topic:
• Paul Rodgers, Chairman (Vendorcom) – MC on behalf of VigiTrust
• Rena Maycock, CEO & Founder (Cilter child-protection software)
• Doug Witschi, Cybercrime Threat Response (Interpol)
• Jennifer Gold, VP (New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance)
• Jitender Arora, CISO (Deloitte UK)
• Alexandre Blanc, CISO (Vars Corporation)
• Diarmuid Hudner, CEO & Founder (Cybersmarties)
• Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
Join us for this virtual & free interactive workshop. It will be a way for you to directly exchange with the speakers during an overall roundtable.
You will also have the opportunity to meet your peers!
The VigiTrust Advisory Board brings together a group of experts, researchers, regulators, law enforcement, and security and compliance professionals in a confidential, non-commercial and non-profit setting under Chatham House Rules. Regional Advisory Boards meet several times a year in Dublin, Paris, New York, London, San Francisco, and Sydney to discuss trends and innovation in cybersecurity and regulatory compliance.
Due to Covid-19, we continue to organize VigiTrust Advisory Boards virtually.