- This event has passed.
VGAB: Protecting Critical Infrastructures during a Geopolitical Crisis
30 March 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Wednesday March 30, 2022: 9AM – 10.30AM EDT
Since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, we have noticed a number of attacks on critical infrastructure. The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board team would like to organize a session on how to Protect Critical Infrastructures during a Geopolitical Crisis.
Join us on Friday March 30 (virtual event on Zoom) and hear from the VigiTrust Advisory Board’s Chartered Advisors, experts in geopolitical cyber-strategy and critical infrastructure.
• Christina Ayiotis, Cyber Executive & General Counsel – MC on behalf of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board
• Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
• Jean-Christophe Marten Perolin, French National Police senior liaison officer in New York City (French Ministry of Interior)
• Bob Gardner, Founding Member (New World Technology Partners)
• Dr Yogesh Malhotra, Chairman & CEO (Global Risk Management Network)
• Judy DeWolf, Events Committee Chair (New York Metro InfraGard)
• Julien Chesaux, Information Security Officer (EHL Education Group)
• Ijjou Belkacem, Founder & CEO (Alphametrics Advisory)
• Bruno Halopeau, CTO (The CyberPeace Institute)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link (at the bottom of the email).
We are looking forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join!