- This event has passed.
VigiTrust Advisory Board: New Challenges for Cybersecurity in China
23 February 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Wed. February 23rd
6PM to 8PM (UTC+8) | 10AM to 12PM (GMT)
New in the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board: we have created Global Chapter Teams around the world, including the Chartered Advisors of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board:
-Ireland, UK, France, Europe, US East Coast Corridor, Other Americas, India, APAC, MEA
And …China! The first VigiTrust Regional Advisory Board will cover the New Challenges for Cybersecurity in China:
What would be the local and international impact of China’s new cyber regulations?
Join us on Wednesday February 23rd, from 6PM to 8PM (UTC+8) | 10AM to 12PM (GMT)
You will meet the Chartered Advisors who are part of the Global Chapter Team in China, they will give us an overview of the evolution of cybersecurity regulations in their country:
• Maxime Oliva, CEO (TekID) – MC of behalf of the VigiTrust Advisory Board
• Greta Fan, Chief Information Security Officer of APAC (Inditex)
• Isabelle Hajjar, Head of Compliance (TekID)
• ZhenHua Sun, Head of Information Security (Universal Beijing Resort)
• Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining instructions (with the Zoom link).
If you are unable to attend, please share with any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
We hope to see you there!