We hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones and wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!
We are pleased to invite you to our first VigiTrust Global Advisory Board (VGAB) for 2022. The event will focus on preparing for Global Privacy Day, which this year takes place on 28 January.
The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board will be held on Thursday 27 January, from 8AM-10AM EST | 1PM-3PM GMT | 2PM-4PM CET.
The Chartered Advisors of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board will open the discussion:
• Eoin Scott, Commercial Director (Motherboard Group) Ireland
• Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
• Paul Collins, Regional Information Security Officer – Europe (Elavon)
• Vijay Rajandram, Founder (Data That Matters)
• Kapil Bareja, Global Technical Account Manager (Savyint)
• Marco Túlio Moraes, CISO (Oiti)
• Uma Rajagopal, Sr. Industry Specialist, Information Security (Amazon Web Services)
• Victoria van Roosmalen, CISO & DPO (Coosto)
• Micah Czigan, CISO (Georgetown University)
• Oliver Carr, Public Speaker & Cybersecurity Evangelist
• Ava Woods-Fleegal, Manager – Security Awareness & Marketing (Zoom)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining instructions (with the Zoom link).
If you are unable to attend, please share with any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
We hope to see you there!