To celebrate Cybersecurity Awareness Month, the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board is pleased to invite you to its virtual Advisory Board event on Wednesday October 26 th (8AM – 10AM EDT | 1PM – 3PM BST | 2PM – 4PM CEST).
With the constant increase in cyberattacks targeting companies, the word “Cybersecurity” is on everybody’s mind but only… In Boardrooms, cybersecurity is the hot potato that Directors pass on to each other, but cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility, from CISOs and CEOs to frontline employees.
In other words, to be cheeky, Security awareness is like teenage s3x: everybody is talking about it, but nobody is doing it 😄 Here will be the title of this event!
At this special meeting, we want to focus on ways to increase cyber-awareness and how to make cybersecurity part of the company DNA for all employees – with:
- Oliver Carr, Senior Manager (KPMG Germany) – MC on behalf of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board
- Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
- Dr Chase Cunningham, CSO (Ericom Software)
- Helena Duggan, Information Security Manager (Acorn Life DAC)
- Chinenye Chizea, Consulting Security Architect (WB/FGN Digital Identification for Development project – ID4D)
- Danielle Thomas, Market Development & Research (VigiTrust)
- Patrick Essien, Technical Lead (Senate Committe on ICT and Cybercrime)
- Garry Bergin, Commercial Manager & Security Consultant (Manguard Plus)
- Shane Carrick, Head of Data Protection Client Services (Grant Thornton Ireland)
- Frederic Jesupret, Group Information Security Officer (Allianz Partners)
Check out the agenda!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining instructions (with the Zoom link).
If you are unable to attend, please share with any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
We hope to see you there!