The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board and the US East Corridor Chapter is pleased to invite you to its event in New York (Bank of Ireland’s Innovation Lab) on Tuesday October 4th from 8.30AM to 11.30AM.
BLIND SPOT ON SECURITY
In our personal and business lives, our networked electronic devices pose a threat to our infrastructures. We tend to focus on the visible security of computers, information systems, data and sensitive files, but we must not forget that hackers can easily penetrate our systems via our other electronic and connected devices!
We would like to bring together the Chartered Advisors of the US East Coast Chapter of the VigiTrust Advisory Board to educate us on these threats and how to eliminate them:
– Mathieu Gorge, VigiTrust CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
– Jennifer Gold, President & Board Chair (New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance)
– Kurt Wassersug, VP of Sales – Americas (Sepio Systems)
– Bob Gardner, Founding Member (New World Technology Partners)
– Jordan Chanofsky, Founder & CEO (FusionPR)
– Dan Cohen, Commercial Executive (Cohen Partners)
– Thomas Yohannan, VP (Strategy & Product) Cyber Solutions (Aon)
– Jim McCabe, Managing Director (Clearsight Advisors)
We have also organized two networking sessions, one at 8.30AM (welcome & breakfast) and the other at 11AM with tea and coffee.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to attend.
If you would like additional people to attend this event, you can send us their contact details so that we can contact them.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this networking event or other upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
On behalf of Mathieu Gorge, CEO of VigiTrust and Chair of the Global Advisory Board, we look forward to your participation. Hope you can join us!
We hope to see you there!
The VigiTrust Global Advsory Board Team.