VigiTrust is thrilled to announce that The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom (ForbesBooks) written by our CEO Mathieu Gorge is out!
The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom is aimed at board members, C-Suite, and key decision-makers faced with cyber accountability challenges. The book is based on the award-winning 5 Pillars of Security Framework™: a simple, effective, industry agnostic, timeless methodology allowing enterprises and small businesses to map cybersecurity risks, implement a cybersecurity strategy, and demonstrate cyber accountability to regulators, governing bodies, and law enforcement agencies.
The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom is now available in digital format and hardcover on Amazon (click on the picture):
The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom delivers strategies and best practices for dealing with today’s cybersecurity issues and provides guidance for the next decade of risks. As companies begin to adjust to mounting security issues, senior leadership teams and CXOs will require simple ways of understanding and addressing these threats. The 5 Pillars of Security Framework™ is the perfect foundational tool. The 5 Pillars of Security Framework™ transcend industries and can be applied to organizations of any size and type. They are timeless in nature. If you or your business need future-proof cyber-security strategies, The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom is an indispensable reference for helping key stakeholders to understand their roles.
“The Cyber Elephant in the Boardroom” is a Kindle Best Seller on Amazon!
Cyber Security Experts contributed to the book:
- Christopher Moks: Director/Forensic – Discovery/eCrime/Digital Cyber Forensics at Deloitte
- James Grundvig: Author and Tech Journalist
- Nina Shulepina: Banking Compliance Professional & Member Of The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board
- Cathy Smith: Founder, Women in Tech NJ & NY
- Marco Antonio Soriano IV: Chief Investment Officer, Soriano Family Office
- Bob Gardner: Partner, New World Technology Partners
- Nicolas Vigier: CISO, ID.me
- Ed Adams: CEO, Security Innovation
- Marie-Christine Vittet: VP Compliance, Accor
- Cecile Martin: Partner, Ogletree Deakins International LLP
- Thibaud Lauxerois: Attorney, Ogletree Deakins International LLP
- Alexander Abramov: Past President, ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter
More info: Guest Chapter Contributors BROCHURE