It was with great pleasure that VigiTrust invited you to the VigiTrust Advisory Board on Thursday June 17th, 2021.
How do we protect younger & older generation online?
Cyber security experts who discussed this event’s topic:
- Paul Rodgers, Chairman (Vendorcom) – MC on behalf of VigiTrust
- Rena Maycock, CEO & Founder (Cilter child-protection software)
- Doug Witschi, Cybercrime Threat Response (Interpol)
- Jennifer Gold, VP (New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance)
- Jitender Arora, CISO (Deloitte UK)
- Alexandre Blanc, CISO (Vars Corporation)
- Diarmuid Hudner, CEO & Founder (Cybersmarties)
- Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
The VigiTrust Advisory Board brings together a group of experts, researchers, regulators, law enforcement, and security and compliance professionals in a confidential, non-commercial and non-profit setting under Chatham House Rules. Regional Advisory Boards meet several times a year in Dublin, Paris, New York, London, San Francisco, and Sydney to discuss trends and innovation in cybersecurity and regulatory compliance.
Due to Covid-19, we continue to organize VigiTrust Advisory Boards virtually.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the VigiTrust Advisory Board or other upcoming events, do not hesitate to contact us.