It is with great pleasure that VigiTrust invites you to the next VigiTrust Advisory Board on Thursday June 17th, 2021.
How do we protect younger & older generation online?
Meet the cyber security experts who will discuss this event’s topic:
- Paul Rodgers, Chairman (Vendorcom) – MC on behalf of VigiTrust
- Rena Maycock, CEO & Founder (Cilter child-protection software)
- Doug Witschi, Cybercrime Threat Response (Interpol)
- Jennifer Gold, VP (New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance)
- Jitender Arora, CISO (Deloitte UK)
- Alexandre Blanc, CISO (Vars Corporation)
- Diarmuid Hudner, CEO & Founder (Cybersmarties)
- Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
Join us for this virtual & free interactive workshop. It will be a way for you to directly exchange with the speakers during an overall roundtable.
You will also have the opportunity to meet your peers!
The VigiTrust Advisory Board brings together a group of experts, researchers, regulators, law enforcement, and security and compliance professionals in a confidential, non-commercial and non-profit setting under Chatham House Rules. Regional Advisory Boards meet several times a year in Dublin, Paris, New York, London, San Francisco, and Sydney to discuss trends and innovation in cybersecurity and regulatory compliance.
Due to Covid-19, we continue to organize VigiTrust Advisory Boards virtually.
Please register for the VigiTrust Advisory Board | Thursday June 17th : 8AM to 10.30AM EDT / 1PM to 3.30PM BST / 2PM to 4.30PM CEST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining instructions including the Zoom link to join us on the day of the event.
In addition, if you wish to associate other people to this event, feel free to send us their contact details and we will be happy to reach out to them –> Info@VigiTrust.com.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the VigiTrust Advisory Board or other upcoming events, do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of Mathieu Gorge, VigiTrust’s CEO and Global Advisory Board Chairman, we are looking forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join!