Since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, we have noticed a number of attacks on critical infrastructure.
The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board team would like to organize a session on how to Protect Critical Infrastructures during a Geopolitical Crisis.
Join us on Friday March 30 (virtual event on Zoom) and hear from the VigiTrust Advisory Board’s Chartered Advisors, experts in geopolitical cyber-strategy and critical infrastructure.
- Christina Ayiotis, Cyber Executive & General Counsel – MC on behalf of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board
- Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
- Jean-Christophe Marten Perolin, French National Police senior liaison officer in New York City (French Ministry of Interior)
- Bob Gardner, Founding Member (New World Technology Partners)
- Dr Yogesh Malhotra, Chairman & CEO (Global Risk Management Network)
- Judy DeWolf, Events Committee Chair (New York Metro InfraGard)
- Julien Chesaux, Information Security Officer (EHL Education Group)
- Ijjou Belkacem, Founder & CEO (Alphametrics Advisory)
- Bruno Halopeau, CTO (The CyberPeace Institute)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link (at the bottom of the email).
In addition, if you wish to associate other people to this workshop, feel free to send us their contact details and we will be happy to reach out to them (info@VigiTrust.com)
We are looking forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join!