VigiTrust is pleased to invite you to its Networking Event in New York (Bank of Ireland’s Innovation Lab) on Wednesday June 29th from 8AM to 11.30AM (in-person only)
So far, 2022 has proven to be eventful for cybersecurity: the threat to Europe’s critical infrastructures from the war in Ukraine, the increase in cyberattacks, the increased emphasis on protecting health data in the wake of the pandemic, and the introduction of new cyber regulations in Europe.
What does this mean for Cybersecurity and Compliance?
Several experts will enlighten us on these issues:
- Nina Padavil, Strategic Threat Advisor (CrowdStrike)
- Claire Le Gal, Senior VP, Fraud Intelligence, Strategy & Cyber Products (MasterCard)
- Frances Abeton, CEO (Whyze Health)
- Christopher Moks, Lead Business Information Security Advisor (Cox Automotive)
- Keith Donnelly, VP, Global Head of Risk & Compliance (Broadridge)
- Mathieu Gorge, VigiTrust CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman
We have also organized two networking sessions, one at 8AM (breakfast) and the other at 11AM with tea and coffee.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
In addition, if you wish to associate other people to this event, feel free to send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) their contact details and we will be happy to reach out to them.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this networking event or other upcoming events, do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of Mathieu Gorge, VigiTrust’s CEO and Global Advisory Board Chairman, we are looking forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join!