We are pleased to invite you to the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board (Virtual), especially for the UK Chapter on Wednesday September 28th from 8AM to 9.30AM EDT / 1PM to 2.30PM BST.
In recent years, the United Kingdom has been experiencing domestic, national and governmental changes. This involves some changes for data management and protection:
What are the unintended consequences of Brexit and domestic changes in the UK?
Join us and hear from the VigiTrust Advisory Board’s Chartered Advisors from the UK Chapter but also experts in UK Data Protection from other countries:
– Darren Hodder, Founder & CEO (Lockdown Risk) – MC on behalf of the VigiTrust Global Advisory Board & UK Chapter Leader
– Mathieu Gorge, CEO & Global Advisory Board Chairman (VigiTrust)
– Dominic Johnstone, Lead Information Governance Expert (DWEJ)
– Carolyn Harrison, Managing Director (Assured Clarity)
– Oran MacLaverty, Senior Legal Advisor – Group Technology & Customer Solutions (Bank Of Ireland)
– Polly Gitau, Innovative Business Solutions (SAP) & AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellow
– Helen Rabe, CISO (BBC)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining instructions (with the Zoom link).
If you are unable to attend, please share with any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
We hope to see you there. As always if you have any queries or anything I can assist with, please reach out (email@example.com)
We hope to see you there!
The VigiTrust Global Advisory Board Team.